Saturday, April 5, 2014

March 15 DCM Report

District 8C DCM Report District Mtg. March 15,2014 Greetings to one and all, and thank you all for making the effort and commitment to being here at today's District mtg. As for my monthly Dist. Mtg. report don't have to much to report other than am making plans to attend next months Area 68 Pre-General Conference assembly to be held in Kerrville from April 11-13 20L4. I am also planning on staying at the La Quinta and not at the YO motel, I think we can get a better price. Am looking forward to attending as I have never attended a Pre-General Conference, I am sure it will be informative and lots of fun, and want to say thank you all for your continued support. Would also like to report that I made email contact with Linda D. our Area 68 PVCPC chair about her coming to our Dist and holding a workshop on May 24th, and she has that date open and said she would be happy to come down . I will be in contact with her as the date approaches. I would also like to say that I will continue to make an effort to continue to visit and make contact with the surrounding groups within our Dist. Hopefully we can get more support from the members within the groups. I have mentioned to the members of the 2nd Chance Group in Falfurrias that there is an opportunity to have another mtg in Premont, because at one time there was a registered group mtg there, but as of right now no one has stepped up to make that commitment. Once again thank you all for being here today, and this concludes my DCM report, and may God Bless till we meet again. Mario R. Area 68, District 8C, DCM

No comments:

Post a Comment