Sunday, December 21, 2014

AA Thought for the Day - December 22, 2014

AA Thought for the Day
(courtesy AA-Alive.net)

December 22, 2014

The First Step
The First Step and I have always been great friends.
I repeated it and thanked God each day for my sobriety -- the only grace, maybe, for that day.
Gradually, I began to see another part of me emerging -- a grateful me, expecting nothing,
but sure that another power was beginning to guide me, counsel me, and direct my ways.  And I was not afraid.

- Came To Believe . . ., p. 45

Thought to Ponder . . .
Many of our fears are tissue paper thin, and a single courageous step would carry us clear through them.

AA-related 'Alconym' . . .
S T E P S = Solutions Through Each Positive Step.
Thanks to all of you for sharing so generously of your experience, strength and hope in carrying the AA message.
Blessings in sobriety to all,
In love and service,
joanna b
dailythought@aa-alive.org

For further information about AA-Alive, including
:
Meeting Schedule
The Daily Thought Discussion Board
Service Opportunities
AA Birthday Signups
Helpful links and much more
Please go to our Website
http://aa-alive.net

G.S.O. Registration Number: 712515

** Trademarks and Disclaimer: **
Alcoholics Anonymous, AA, and the Big Book are registered trademarks of Alcoholics Anonymous World Services. The AA Daily Thought is neither endorsed by, approved by, associated nor affiliated with, Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc., or The AA Grapevine, Inc.
Disclaimer: The Daily Thought is meant for domestic distribution only and for countries where it is in public domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment